Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo: Can Laali Beat Loha Singh In The Elections?December 2nd, 2010 - 6:44 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Now, as Laali is going to fight against Loha singh in the Gram Panchayat elections, there is a strong possibility of her winning the election. The reason behind this is her constant support towards the poor and helpless people of the village. Shekhar is also supporting her constantly and they are approaching every villager to know about their problems.
This new twist in the story has again brought back some viewers, who lost interest in the show. If Laali wins the election then she will turn more powerful and will have a strong support from the villagers. In that case, can we expect the end of Loha Singh’s rule?
It has come out as an inspiring track from many uneducated and rural viewers as they will be encouraged by Laali’s step to fight election. She is shown illiterate and a very normal village girl with a very strong will power. We hope this latest track really encourages the rural woman to speak out for their rights.
Watch out the show at 7:30 pm on Zee TV to know if Laali can really beat Loha Singh in the election.
- Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo: Loha Singh Falls Into Laali’s Trap - Dec 23, 2010
- Laali to die in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo - Jul 23, 2010
- Zee TV’s 'Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo' Goes Bhul Bhulaiya Way! - Jan 28, 2011
- Pati, Patni and Laali under one shed - Oct 12, 2009
- Zee TV synopsis of the coming week - Sep 11, 2009
- Loha Singh ki gussa kyun aaya - Aug 27, 2009
- Ek aur agnipariksha for Laali - Sep 01, 2009
- Laali on a Weighing Machine! - May 08, 2010
- Look who is coming on Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo! - Jan 29, 2010
- Zee TV Synopsis for the coming week (22nd to 23 June 2009) - Jun 20, 2009
- Laali and Shekhar tie the knot - Dec 02, 2009
- Loha Singh to rescue Shekhar - Oct 23, 2009
- Laali was conscious: Shekhar was confident - Sep 18, 2009
- Shekhar to unfold the truth - Jan 11, 2010
- Zee TV synopsis of the coming week(12th Oct 09 to 14th Oct 09) - Oct 10, 2009