Age difference irrelevant in love: Peter AndreJuly 26th, 2012 - 4:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 26 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre, 39 says the age gap between him and his girlfriend, 22, is “irrelevant.”
Andre is 17 years older than his lady love, medical student Emily MacDonagh. But he is enjoying dating her so much that he doesn’t even think about the age gap, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’m really, really, happy and even though it’s very early days with Ems, we’re just seeing how it goes. She’s a really beautiful girl and I’m loving spending time with her,” said Andre.
“A lot has been made of the age gap between us but she turns 23 this week and we don’t even think about the age difference, it’s irrelevant,” he added.
- Andre raves about romantic holiday with girlfriend - Aug 14, 2012
- Andre feels younger with new girlfriend - Aug 07, 2012
- Peter Andre dating medical student? - Jul 14, 2012
- My children think Emily is family friend: Andre - Sep 13, 2012
- Peter Andre learns to be an ideal boyfriend - Aug 15, 2012
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Andre throws party for new girlfriend - Jul 31, 2012
- Peter Andre goes grey - Apr 30, 2012
- Zeta-Junes bowled over Douglas at first meeting - Sep 27, 2010
- Barlow is celebrity dad of the year - Jun 16, 2012
- Peter Andre losing his looks - May 18, 2011
- I have two hearts, two souls: Lady Gaga - Feb 19, 2011
- Gaga couldn't talk for two days after Amy's death - Aug 02, 2011
- My son wants me to have a girlfriend: Peter Andre - Oct 05, 2010
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011