Adrien Brody recalls close shave with death on Indian highwayNovember 21st, 2007 - 3:23 pm ICT by admin
Washington, November 21 (ANI): American actor Adrien Brody had a close shave with death when a cow came in the middle of the road while he was riding his motorcycle on a highway in India.
The 34-year-old actor revealed that he was testing the speed of his bike when the cow stepped onto the road.
“I almost died. I was behind a tuk-tuk, one of those little motorised rickshaws, when the driver suddenly pulled to the side and revealed a cow walking away from me on the road. I jammed on the brakes, skidded and nearly slammed straight into it, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“I was laughing because it seemed so absurd. I was thinking, ‘This is going to be the way I’ll be remembered: rear-ending a cow - all the years of hard work and this is it,’” he added.
The website also reports that Brody had a life-threatening encounter with a low-hanging power line on the Indian shoot for The Darjeeling Limited. (ANI)
- Salman shoots action scenes on tuk-tuk - Feb 22, 2011
- 'The Pianist' changed Brody - Jul 09, 2012
- Tuk-tuk from Shillong to Jaisalmer for clean water - Sep 09, 2012
- Iconic tuk tuk coming to Scotland streets for the first time - Oct 10, 2010
- I found spirituality in India: Adrien Brody - Aug 02, 2010
- Driver rams bus into park to avoid collision - Mar 07, 2012
- Adrien Brody survived freezing night outdoors eating bugs for new role - Sep 22, 2010
- Adrien Brody found spirituality in India - Aug 02, 2010
- 'Detachment' bought back memories: Adrien Brody - Mar 30, 2012
- Auto-rickshaw rally passes Mumbai, raising water awareness - Jan 06, 2011
- Chandigarh turns pink with 'Tuk-Tuk' auto-rickshaw - Sep 09, 2009
- Country's first GPS-based auto fare calculator launched - Jan 12, 2011
- Depp in Wes Anderson's film - Jul 18, 2012
- Adrien Brody to star in 'Detachment' - Aug 10, 2010
- Chennai auto rickshaw driver turns web entrepreneur - Feb 19, 2010