Adrianne Palicki cast as TV’s ‘Wonder Woman’February 17th, 2011 - 4:59 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Feb 17 (ANI): ‘Friday Night Lights’ star Adrianne Palicki has reportedly been chosen to play the newest incarnation of DC’s Wonder Woman.
The actress will play Amazonian superheroine Wonder Woman in a new television series from the creator of Ally McBeal.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, production on the David E Kelley helmed pilot for a television series is due to start later this year and features a brand new take on the DC comics character from Paradise Island, reports Stuff.co.nz.
According to a leaked script, Wonder Woman will now have two secret identities in addition to her superhero persona. (ANI)
- Wonder Woman TV Show To Set Small Screen Ablaze - Oct 03, 2010
- David E. Kelley to produce new Wonder Woman TV show - Oct 03, 2010
- Adrianne Palicki all set to play 'Wonder Woman' - Feb 17, 2011
- Wonder Woman TV show in the pipeline - Oct 03, 2010
- Adrianne Palicki cast as 'Wonder Woman' - Mar 22, 2011
- Wonder Woman remake shelved - Jan 11, 2011
- Liz Hurley films 'Wonder Woman' in sexy dress - Mar 16, 2011
- 'Wonder Woman' at war in Hollywood - Nov 10, 2010
- Cary Elwes joins the cast of 'Wonder woman' - Mar 07, 2011
- Villain roles require less acting: Liz Hurley - Apr 18, 2011
- Sony Music launches superhero theme songs (With Image) - May 06, 2011
- "Wonder Woman" Will Return On The Small Screen - Oct 09, 2010
- Comic Con 2012: children, comics drifting apart - Feb 18, 2012
- 'Wonder Woman' Gets Fully Covered For Upcoming Series - Jul 03, 2010
- Schwarzenegger to star in 'The Governator' - Apr 01, 2011
Tags: actress, adrianne palicki, ally mcbeal, david e kelley, dc comics character, friday night lights, hollywood, hollywood reporter, incarnation, paradise island, pilot, secret identities, stuff co nz, television series, wellington, wonder woman