Adlabs Cinemas opens new theatre in DurgApril 21st, 2008 - 11:13 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, April 21 (IANS) Adlabs Cinemas, part of Reliance-Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, Monday announced the launch of its first theatre at Durg in Chhattisgarh. Tarun Adlabs, situated near Durg railway station, has a seating capacity of 597 with platinum, gold and silver classes.
“This year marks our strategic expansion with new properties in Kolkata, Noida, Agra and now Durg in Chhattisgarh,” Adlabs Cinemas chief operating officer Tushar Dhingra said.
The single-screen cinema, fitted with Dolby sound and xenon projection system, will also cater to the population of the nearby steel town of Bhilai.
Adlabs Cinemas now has 156 screens spread over 58 properties nationwide.
- Adlabs cinemas increase presence in Tamil Nadu - Aug 30, 2008
- Adlabs Cinemas opens first theatre in Gurgaon - Aug 13, 2008
- Big cinemas to add 100 more screens by 2010 - Sep 10, 2009
- Coimbatore gets first Adlabs cinema - Apr 29, 2008
- Adlabs re-branded as Big Cinemas - Oct 25, 2008
- Adlabs Cinemas support literacy mission - Sep 14, 2008
- BIG Cinemas crosses 100-screen mark in west India - Feb 20, 2009
- BIG Cinemas to release YRF's 'Lafangey Parindey' in US - Aug 18, 2010
- Adlabs Films to be Reliance MediaWorks - Sep 04, 2009
- Adlabs launches first cinema in Kolkata - Feb 22, 2008
- Adlabs Cinemas to build 15-screen multiplex in Mumbai - Jul 17, 2008
- Delhi's Odeon cinema reopens with grand new look (With Images) - Aug 14, 2009
- Dine, lie back and watch a film at Big Cinemas' Megaplex (With Images) - Sep 18, 2009
- For Big Cinema, it's time to expand operations - Nov 19, 2008
- Reliance MediaWorks income up 12.6 percent - May 30, 2011
Tags: adlabs cinemas, agra, anil dhirubhai ambani group, anil dhirubhai ambreliance anil dhirubhai ambani group, chief operating officer, durg, gold and silver, launch, mumbai, platinum gold, population, projection system, railway station, screen cinema, screens, silver classes, steel town, tarun, xenon