Adele’s tunes inspire StewartJune 2nd, 2012 - 8:59 am ICT by IANS
London, June 2 (IANS) Grammy award-winning singer Adele’s songs helped actress Kristen Stewart to get into character for her title role in movie “Snow White And The Huntsman”.
Stewart says she heard Adele’s albums “19″ and “21″ to perfect her role, reports thesun.co.uk.
“The extremes of her emotion - like when she’s got levity and she’s got light, she’s so light. But when she’s down it’s devastating, and it just reminded me of the movie. I just love her,” said Stewart.
Adele already has celebrity fans in Julia Roberts, Chris Martin and Tinie Tempah.
- Charlize Theron enjoys playing evil - Mar 22, 2012
- Roberts' 'Snow White' now titled 'Mirror Mirror' - Nov 06, 2011
- Kristen Stewart's racy role in 'Cali' - May 01, 2012
- Adele records nursery rhymes album for baby - Jul 08, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- 'Snow White and the Huntsman' sequel announced - Jun 09, 2012
- Lily Cole signs 'Snow White and the Huntsman' - Jun 28, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart talking again? - Aug 03, 2012
- Sanders praises Kristen Stewart - Mar 20, 2012
- Kristen Stewart tops the highest paid actress list - Jun 20, 2012
- 'Snow White And the Huntsman' - good try, but full potential untapped (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 02, 2012
- Kristen Stewart accidentally punched Chris Hemsworth - Nov 04, 2011
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Stewart working on first novel - Apr 03, 2012
- Charlize Theron loves playing bad roles - Nov 14, 2011