Adele’s dad begs for forgivenessJuly 16th, 2012 - 7:06 am ICT by IANS
London, July 16 (IANS) Singer Adele’s father Mark Evans is begging her to forgive him
after he left her and mother Penny when she was just three years old because he fears he won’t ever get to see his grandchild.
The 24-year-old singer is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki.
“Mum rang and said, ‘Mark, I have got some important news for you. Adele is expecting a child’, femalefirst.co.uk quoted Evans as saying.
“My first reaction was a surge of happiness for her. But as we chatted about how Adele had told her in person, it dawned on me that my daughter hadn’t wanted to tell me herself.”
“My happiness for her turned to gloom because I realised I really was out of the picture as far as she is concerned,” he said.
“I would have loved so much to have been able to hold her in my arms and tell her how happy I was for her.”
“I want more than anything to be part of her life again and to be a big part in my little grandson or granddaughter’s life. I am having to face up to the fact that I may never get to know my grandchildren and it is breaking my heart.
“I am begging her to give me another chance,” he said.
- Adele is pregnant - Jul 01, 2012
- Adele, Konecki tie the knot (Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele's due date is in September - Jul 11, 2012
- Perry excited for Adele - Aug 06, 2012
- Konecki gives Adele Caribbean-themed party - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012
- Jenna Fischer is pregnant with a boy - Jul 20, 2011
- Adele to give birth in september ? - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele excited about baby - Sep 21, 2012
- Adele records nursery rhymes album for baby - Jul 08, 2012
- Adele sues French magazine over 'sex tape' - Feb 19, 2012
- Adele to design for Burberry? - Sep 18, 2012
- No singing reality show for Adele - Dec 20, 2011
- Is Adele dating Simon Konecki? - Jan 04, 2012
- Adele says 'I'm ready for love' - Dec 10, 2011