Adele wants Christopher Bailey’s designsSeptember 7th, 2011 - 1:30 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 7 (IANS) Singer Adele wants designer Christopher Bailey to style her red carpet appearances in the future.
“I love old school. Chanel, Prada, you know. And Burberry, definitely. I’ve met Christopher Bailey (chief creative officer at Burberry) a few times. He’s definitely going to dress me for the next lot of awards - if I’m nominated,” contactmusic.com quoted the 23-year-old as saying.
“I’ve always loved Burberry. I remember saving for three years to get my first bag before I got signed. Five hundred quid, I think it was, made of canvas with the logo like a satchel,” she added.
- Adele to design for Burberry? - Sep 18, 2012
- Huntington-Whiteley bares for new Burberry ad - Jul 13, 2011
- Emma Watson wants her own style - Feb 22, 2012
- Jacobs didn't want to be boring - May 11, 2012
- Gaultier to design home textiles - Jul 17, 2012
- Dannii Minogue wants to design for Adele - Mar 27, 2012
- Rosie Huntington Replaces Emma Watson As Face Of Burberry - Aug 09, 2010
- West splashes $1 mn for Kardashian's birthday - Sep 18, 2012
- Simpson launches prom dresses - Feb 13, 2011
- Pattinson regrets argument with Adele - Jun 09, 2012
- Lohan turns fashion reporter for magazine - Aug 28, 2010
- Victoria refuses to wear tracksuits - Mar 06, 2012
- Emma Watson no more the face of Burberry - Aug 07, 2010
- Model Jourdan Dunn is the new face of Burberry - Feb 03, 2011
- Jessie J wants own perfume - May 21, 2012