Adele records nursery rhymes album for babyJuly 8th, 2012 - 3:01 am ICT by IANS
London, July 8 (IANS) Singer Adele, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki, has plans to record an exclusive album of nursery rhymes for her yet to be born baby.
Adele has been recording the rhymes and playing them back to her baby bump.
“She has been playing the rhymes to her belly. It’s so Adele can get her voice as close as possible to the baby, so it can hear as many soothing sounds as possible,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Adele, whose release “21″ stands as the best-selling album of the year in the US, announced her pregnancy a week ago.
The Tottenham-born, Grammy award-winning singer recently revealed she hopes to have three boys by the time she is 30.
- Adele's tunes inspire Stewart - Jun 02, 2012
- Adele gifts herself 7-million-pound mansion - Feb 26, 2012
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012
- Adele is pregnant - Jul 01, 2012
- Adele to give birth in september ? - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele excited about baby - Sep 21, 2012
- Konecki gives Adele Caribbean-themed party - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele's due date is in September - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele, Konecki tie the knot (Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele sues French magazine over 'sex tape' - Feb 19, 2012
- Adele, Konecki married? - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele deserved every award: Gaga - Feb 14, 2012
- Adele's eco-friendly home - Apr 13, 2012
- Adele splurges on nursery - Jul 13, 2012
- Perry excited for Adele - Aug 06, 2012