Adele, Konecki tie the knot (Lead)August 30th, 2012 - 9:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 30 (IANS) Singer Adele and Simon Konecki have reportedly tied the knot.
“They did get married, and I was present. It was a fabulous occasion. Adele was dressed in a classic attire and Simon looked very smart and joyous,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Besides this no further details were given.
Adele, 24, is expecting her first child with Konecki.
Konecki, 38, was married to stylist Clary Fisher and has a daughter with her. However, this is the first time Adele has said, ‘I do’. She is expecting to deliver her baby in another few months.
- Adele, Konecki married? - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele is pregnant - Jul 01, 2012
- Adele excited about baby - Sep 21, 2012
- Adele to give birth in september ? - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012
- Perry excited for Adele - Aug 06, 2012
- Adele records nursery rhymes album for baby - Jul 08, 2012
- Adele's due date is in September - Jul 11, 2012
- Konecki gives Adele Caribbean-themed party - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele to design for Burberry? - Sep 18, 2012
- Adele's dad begs for forgiveness - Jul 16, 2012
- Adele gifts herself 7-million-pound mansion - Feb 26, 2012
- Adele splurges on nursery - Jul 13, 2012
- Barrymore enjoys prenatal yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- Adele goes unnoticed in dance class - Jul 15, 2012