Adele goes unnoticed in dance classJuly 15th, 2012 - 4:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 15 (IANS) Singer Adele has joined dance classes in Brighton and her presence went unnoticed by the other students.
“It was a pretty elderly class, so the pace of it wasn’t too fast for her condition. The clientele didn’t seem to notice who she was. She went pretty much unrecognised. They were more worried about getting the moves right than looking for the world’s biggest-selling artist in the room,” a source said.
The 24-year-old is reportedly pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki.
“Adele attended a line-dancing class near her home. She’s got a love of country music from spending so much time in the US and Nashville so she thought it would be a good laugh to go along with a few friends,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
But with her due date nearing, it won’t be easy for Adele to continue with the classes.
“It’s going to get more difficult for Adele to attend any classes as she gets nearer full term so she’s bought a DVD so she can do it at home,” source added.
- Adele, Konecki tie the knot (Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele's eco-friendly home - Apr 13, 2012
- Konecki gives Adele Caribbean-themed party - Aug 30, 2012
- Singer Adele's neighbour woes - Apr 08, 2012
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012
- Adele records nursery rhymes album for baby - Jul 08, 2012
- Adele excited about baby - Sep 21, 2012
- Adele to give birth in september ? - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele, Konecki married? - Aug 30, 2012
- Perry excited for Adele - Aug 06, 2012
- Adele's dad begs for forgiveness - Jul 16, 2012
- Adele's due date is in September - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele splurges on nursery - Jul 13, 2012
- Adele to design for Burberry? - Sep 18, 2012
- Adele is pregnant - Jul 01, 2012