Adele apologizes to Timberlake for unintentional snub at the GrammysMarch 6th, 2009 - 6:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 06 (ANI): Singer Adele has apologized to Justin Timberlake after she unintentionally forgot to greet him, when they met backstage at the Grammy awards.
Adele, who bagged two gongs at the Grammy awards, was so overzealous after the win that she totally ignored Timberlake, who came to congratulate her.
“In the hallway after I”d won two Grammys, he grabbed me and he’’s like, ”Congratulations”. I was so totally overwhelmed about the Grammys that I didn”t even realize it was Justin, the Daily express quoted her as saying.
Adele, who is very apologetic, doesnt even have the guts to be pals with the entertainer, as she is so star-struck.
“Justin, I love you and I”m really sorry… for making it seem like I didn”t want to meet you. I really did ? and I don”t think we can ever be friends because you”re just too much. You”re too good!” she said. (ANI)
- Madonna defends Adele - Mar 12, 2012
- Justin Timberlake all set to prove his acting prowess - Oct 28, 2010
- Adele apologises to Timberlake - Mar 11, 2009
- Adele to release new single - Apr 04, 2012
- Does Adele talk about Alex in '21'? - Apr 04, 2012
- Seyfried has crush on Timberlake - Nov 02, 2011
- When Madonna left Thomas Hardy starstruck - Aug 01, 2010
- 'Timberlake didn't cheat on Beil' - Mar 13, 2011
- Why Christina Aguilera decided to end her marriage - Dec 03, 2010
- Adele's due date is in September - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele's tunes inspire Stewart - Jun 02, 2012
- Shaun Robinson flaunts Farah Khan Ali's jewels at Emmy - Sep 19, 2011
- Adele's music depressing: Rihanna - Mar 03, 2012
- Adele deserved every award: Gaga - Feb 14, 2012
- Ke$ha 'disappointed' by Grammys snub - Feb 13, 2011