Adam Levine to write a song on Cameron DiazJune 15th, 2009 - 3:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 15 (ANI): American singer Adam Levine, who is reportedly dating Cameron Diaz, is all set to write a song on the actress.
The ‘Maroon 5′ singer admits that his best songs have been about his girlfriends.
“I tend to be inspired by and write about the relationship I’m in,” Contactmusic quoted Levine as saying
“Cameron and I have known each other for a while and have been hanging out,” he added.
The Charlie’s Angels star, who recently revealed that she was scared of settling down and getting married, is said to have introduced Adam to her mother over lunch. (ANI)
- Adam Levine, girlfriend split - Apr 03, 2012
- Love Hewitt wants to date Adam Levine? - Apr 06, 2012
- Cameron Diaz laughs off A-Rod film rumours - Apr 03, 2011
- Shelton impressed by Levine - Jun 22, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Danny O’Donoghue Not Tempted By Cameron Diaz - Dec 05, 2010
- Adam Levine loves British game shows - Jun 10, 2012
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012
- Love Hewitt apologises to Adam Levine - Apr 09, 2012
- Cameron Diaz Enjoying Her Holiday With Beau Alex Rodriguez’s Kids - Dec 20, 2010
- Cameron Diaz and her mum enjoy lunch with Adam Levine - May 20, 2009
- Cameron Diaz dating Maroon Five frontman Adam Levine? - May 19, 2009
- Model gives nude beau 'a hand' in cancer awareness campaign - Jan 09, 2011
- Adam Levine hates reality shows - May 24, 2012
- A-Rod confirms split with Diaz - Sep 24, 2011