Adam Levine hates reality showsMay 24th, 2012 - 3:39 am ICT by IANS
London, May 24 (IANS) Singer Adam Levine says his life is “beautiful” because he doesn’t watch reality TV show.
The Maroon 5 singer says he’s not a fan of shows like “Keeping up with the Kardashians” because it is too ordinary, reports contactmusic.com.
When asked if he watches the show, he replied: “No because I don’t care! I don’t and my life is beautiful because I don’t! The funniest part about it is it’s not disrespectful or anything, but I like artfulness, I don’t need to watch someone go to the supermarket.”
“Honestly, why would you ever care about that, you can go do that yourself,” he added.
- Won't never be solo artist: Adam Levine - May 21, 2012
- Adam Levine loves British game shows - Jun 10, 2012
- Shelton impressed by Levine - Jun 22, 2012
- Stevie Nicks to perform in 'America's Got Talent' - Jul 27, 2011
- Love Hewitt wants to date Adam Levine? - Apr 06, 2012
- Short-lived wedding left Kardashian embarrassed - Jun 13, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Will.i.am, Akon at war over MJ's upcoming album - Nov 18, 2010
- No kids for me, I'm still a baby: Adam Levine - Jul 17, 2012
- Rihanna won't talk to Brown again - Mar 31, 2011
- Zac Efron dislikes 'heartthrob' title - Apr 02, 2012
- Gomez has a crush on LaBeouf - Dec 29, 2010
- Gaga studies her videos to polish her craft - May 30, 2011
- Kim Kardashian consulted a psychic before filing for divorce - Jan 23, 2012
- Jessi J wants to be a role model - May 23, 2012
Tags: , , , , , ,