Actresses look sexier: Rachel WeiszAugust 7th, 2012 - 7:24 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 7 (IANS) Actress Rachel Weisz feels actresses look sexier on screen than actors.
“Acting is a different world. I find women sexier on screen than men. People like Gena Rowlands, Juliette Binoche and Cate Blanchett,” thesun.co.uk quoted Weisz, who is married to Daniel Craig, as saying.
“When you work with actors, you don’t find them particularly sexy. Brendan Fraser, in ‘The Mummy’, for example, is very gentle for a big action man. Almost courtly, in fact. He is quite mysterious, with a lot going on in his head,” she added.
- Going unnoticed is easy, says Rachel Weisz - Jul 25, 2012
- I married secretly: Daniel Craig - Jul 19, 2011
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
- I have countless flaws: Rachel Weisz - Aug 02, 2012
- Daniel Craig, fiancee call off engagement? - Nov 14, 2010
- Rachel Weisz And Her Beau Darren Aronofsky Part Ways After Nine Years! - Nov 10, 2010
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Has Rachel Weisz fallen 'head over heels' for Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- Daniel Craig reports sex scenes to wife Rachel Weisz - Mar 21, 2012
- Weisz, Craig may try for a baby - Sep 01, 2011
- Work hits Daniel Craig's personal life - Sep 05, 2012
- Juliette Binoche hits back at Gerard Depardieu's uncharitable comments - Sep 02, 2010
- Weisz worries about being jobless - Oct 29, 2011