Actors are like prostitutes: Megan FoxJune 2nd, 2009 - 4:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 2 (IANS) Model-turned-actress Megan Fox feels actors are like prostitutes because they are paid to feign attraction and love on screen.
Fox, who is working opposite Shia LaBeuof’s in the movie “Transformers”, feels reluctant on shooting intimate scenes, because she doesn’t like the idea of people paying to watch her faking emotions on screen, reported contactmusic.com.
She said: “When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who’s not their partner. It’s really kind of gross,” she added.
- Megan Fox says she feels like a hooker - May 31, 2009
- Megan Fox at the 2009 MTV Music Awards - Jun 01, 2009
- Kissing made Megan Fox cry - Jun 05, 2009
- Kissing scenes scare Tena Desae - Aug 22, 2012
- Megan Fox to remove Marilyn tattoo - Aug 24, 2011
- Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan lock lips for Eminem's new music video - Aug 08, 2010
- Amanda Seyfried's new tattoo means 'vagina'! - May 12, 2010
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- Kissing on screen is lovely: Colin Farrell - Sep 05, 2011
- Konkona Sen Sharma: Infidelity Is Wrong But Remaining Monogamous Is Difficult! - Dec 11, 2010
- Kissing scene is like shooting action sequence: Ranbir - Sep 25, 2011
- Thanks to censor, tough time for filmmakers: Sanjay Suri - Jul 30, 2012
- Shia Labeouf 'dating' Carey Mulligan - Aug 26, 2009
- Dominic Monaghan Says Kissing Megan Fox Is Just Work - Aug 08, 2010
- Aishwarya Sakhuja comfortable kissing onscreen - Mar 27, 2012