Actor Subair Breathed His Last YesterdayAugust 19th, 2010 - 9:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 19, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Subair, a famous and popular actor in the Malayalam film industry, breathed his last yesterday. Following a cardiac arrest, he was admitted to a hospital in Kochi and died there. The actor was only 47 years old.
Reportedly, he felt a sudden pain in chest when he was traveling in a car with his family. He himself drove his car to the hospital and the doctors confirmed that he underwent a cardiac problem. Then, he was admitted to the Medical Trust Hospital for immediate treatment. The doctors at the hospital tried all possible means and measures to save the actor, but could not.
Born in Thalassery, Subair made his cinematic debut with Maantrika Cheppu in the year of 1992. He has many TV serials and nearly 200 movies to his credit. He excelled particularly in essaying the characters with negative shades. He is memorable for his roles in Tiger, Nadia Kollappeetta Rathri, Pazhassi Raja and Bharathchandran I P S.
A few days before his death, the actor was done with the shooting for Thriller that B Unnikrishnan has directed. Subair’s wife gave birth to their second child last month. He was in Kochi to aid her. The mishap took place when the actor along with his family was returning from shopping.
– Sampurn Wire
- Joy Mukherjee's condition still critical - Mar 06, 2012
- Dara Singh still 'very critical' - Jul 10, 2012
- Actor-filmmaker Joy Mukherjee critical - Mar 05, 2012
- 26/11 martyr's uncle succumbs to self-immolation bid - Feb 05, 2011
- Shatrugan Sinha undergoes bypass surgery, recovering - Jul 18, 2012
- Christian Brothers Likely To Release On Oct 18 - Sep 07, 2010
- Former FIFA president Havelange admitted to ICU - Apr 10, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha hospitalised after breathing trouble - Jul 02, 2012
- Cricket And Carnatic Music Are Similar: Unnikrishnan - Dec 28, 2010
- Slain commando's father cycles to salute 26/11 martyrs - Nov 19, 2010
- Michael Clarke Duncan is stable after heart attack - Jul 17, 2012
- Next 48 hours crucial for injured Malayalam comedian (Lead) - Mar 10, 2012
- AMRI death toll rises to 93 - Dec 11, 2011
- Battered baby Falak dies due of cardiac arrest (Second Lead) - Mar 16, 2012
- I have no complaints, says 26/11 martyr's father (Lead) - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,