Actor Rajendra Prasad recovering, under observationSeptember 4th, 2012 - 3:55 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Sep 4 (IANS) Actor Rajendra Prasad, who suffered a mild stroke, is fast recovering but is being kept under observation, said his personal secretary.
Rajendra Prasad was rushed to Care Hospital in Hyderabad Monday after he complained of pain in the chest. The doctors performed angioplasty on him.
“He’s doing absolutely better now. The doctors have advised him to take rest, therefore, have kept him under observation. He is most likely to be discharged tomorrow (Wednesday),” actor’s secretary Naga Raju told IANS over phone from Hyderabad.
Rajendra Prasad’s wife, his daughter and son are with him in the hospital.
The 56-year-old actor is one the best comedians of the Telugu film industry. In a career spanning three decades, he has starred in more than 200 Telugu films, besides being part of a few Tamil films. He earned the title of ‘King of Comedy’ after starring in some of the best comedies.
He also won the prestigious Nandi awards twice for “Erra Mandaram” (1991) and “Aa Naluguru” (2004).
- Actor Rajendra Prasad discharged from hospital - Sep 05, 2012
- Telugu actor Rajendra Prasad suffers stroke, condition stable (With Image) - Sep 03, 2012
- Allari Naresh's 'Aha Naa Pellanta' - Sep 04, 2010
- 'Shiv Shiv' Nagarjuna's favourite from 'Damarukam' album - Sep 11, 2012
- 'Sudigaadu', fun all the way (Telugu Movie Review) - Aug 26, 2012
- Bal Thackeray discharged from hospital - Aug 01, 2012
- 'Em Pillo Em Pillado' waste of time (Telugu film Review) - Jul 18, 2010
- Ravi Teja's 'Nippu' a letdown (Telugu Movie Review) - Feb 19, 2012
- Veteran Telugu Director K. Vishwanath Hospitalized - Aug 03, 2010
- 'Bhadra', an engaging film (IANS Kannada Film Review) - Aug 14, 2011
- It's Allu Arjun all the way in 'Julayi' (Telugu Movie Review) - Aug 12, 2012
- Injured Uttar Pradesh minister is out of danger - Jul 13, 2010
- 'Bava' is packed with mindless sequences (Telugu Film Review) - Oct 30, 2010
- Telugu comedian Padmanabham dies of heart attack - Feb 21, 2010
- Naga Chaitanya Speaks About His Last Release 'Ye Maaya Chesave' - Oct 09, 2010
Tags: aa, best comedies, comedians, doctors, hyderabad, king of comedy, mild stroke, naga, nandi awards, observation, personal secretary, rajendra prasad, raju, tamil films, telugu film industry, telugu films, three decades