Actor Morgan Freeman’s divorce finalizedSeptember 19th, 2010 - 9:25 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Sep 19 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Actor Morgan Freeman’s divorce has gotten finalized in the Tallahatchie County. He was married for the last 26 years to Myrna Colley-Lee. They had separated in December 2007. They also have two children together.
Morgan was represented by William R. Wright, who said that, “It was done without a trial. Everybody is glad it’s over.” Kay Farese Turner represented Myrna and she revealed that Myrna has decided to make her base in Mississippi because she wants to be an integral part of the Charleston schools and the numerous art programs that are run there. It ought to be mentioned that she is a film and theater costume designer.
“She has lots and lots of friends there and she had decided to stay there. Both parties were relieved and pleased with the terms of the settlement,” according to Kay Farese Turner.
In August 2008, Morgan was involved in a car accident. He was traveling in the car with Demaris Meyer. They both suffered numerous injuries in the crash, and later Meyer was labeled as the ‘other woman in Morgan’s life, who was also responsible for the divorce’. However in her defense, Meyer said that this was not the case at all. In fact her own marriage to Bill Luckett collapsed after the accident.
- Divorce finalized for Morgan Freeman - Sep 20, 2010
- Morgan Freeman and Myrna Colley-Lee Finalize Divorce - Sep 20, 2010
- Morgan Freeman And Wife Finalize Their Divorce In Mississippi - Sep 20, 2010
- Morgan Freeman Finalize Divorce With His Wife - Sep 20, 2010
- Morgan Freeman officially divorced from wife - Sep 18, 2010
- Morgan Freeman to divorce wife of 26 years - Sep 18, 2010
- Morgan Freeman had an affair with step-granddaughter? - Jun 19, 2009
- Actor Morgan Freeman discharged from hospital - Aug 08, 2008
- Morgan Freeman's Hand Still Recovering From Last Year's Car Accident - Dec 05, 2009
- Morgan Freeman car crash lawsuit settled - Nov 06, 2009
- Morgan Freeman not to marry step-granddaughter, says publicist - Jul 11, 2009
- Injured Morgan Freeman to split from wife - Aug 07, 2008
- Morgan Freeman's hand still paralysed from 2008 car crash - Feb 20, 2010
- Morgan Freeman doing well after surgery - Aug 06, 2008
- Morgan Freeman doing very well following hospital release - Aug 08, 2008
Tags: actor morgan freeman, art programs, car accident, charleston schools, costume designer, crash, demaris, divorce, farese, kay, marriage, mississippi, morgan freeman, r wright, tallahatchie county, theater costume