Acting with Ben Kingsley had Mary-Kate Olsen more nervous than kissing him!July 16th, 2008 - 3:47 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 16 (ANI): American actress Mary-Kate Olsen revealed that having to do a kissing scene with British actor Sir Ben Kingsley was a piece of cake compared to acting with him.
The part in which she has to do the scene with the 64-year-old actor is in her latest movie The Wackness.
Olsen, 22, revealed that she was so worried about acting opposite to her idol that she never gave kissing Kingsley, who is old enough to be her grandfather, a thought.
“It is all part of being an actress, the Sun quoted her as saying.
“But I was so in awe of Sir Ben I was more nervous about acting alongside him than I was about the kiss,” she said.
Kingsley has on the other hand praised the young actress on her acting, stating shes an expert at her job.
“Mary-Kate’’s portrayal of this girl is perfect - she’’s hysterical. She’’s a pro. It makes sense. She’’s been in this business a lot longer than I have,” he said. (ANI)
- Mary-Kate Olsen And Nate Lowman Together No More - Feb 26, 2010
- Elizabeth Olsen's movie 'Silent House' rocks the Sundance Film Festival - Jan 24, 2011
- Mary Kate Olsen Splits From Her Boyfriend - Feb 27, 2010
- Mary-Kate Olsen dating Kanye West? - Jun 12, 2011
- Selena Gomez's scent inspired by Olsen - Apr 15, 2012
- Is Mary-Kate Olsen dating Olivier Sarkozy? - May 31, 2012
- Mary-Kate Olsen dating shoe designer Seth Campbell? - Feb 23, 2011
- Olsen twins to open their first store - May 31, 2011
- Ashley Olsen likes to bargain while shopping - Jan 17, 2011
- Olsens gift high-end shoes to underprivileged kids - Jul 29, 2011
- Emma Roberts wants to launch unique fashion range - Apr 14, 2010
- Elizabeth Olsen to take a break from school to shoot De Niro thriller - Jan 26, 2011
- Rumer Willis Looks Like A Million Bucks In Badgley Mischka Ad - Jan 13, 2011
- Ben Kingsley's fourth wife 'doesn't care about his failed marriages' - Apr 02, 2011
- Mary-Kate Olsen splits from her boyfriend Nate Lowman of 2 years - Feb 27, 2010