Acting is exhausting: Kate BeckinsaleAugust 8th, 2012 - 6:40 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 8 (IANS) Actress Kate Beckinsale considers going to rehab after making a movie because it is so tiring.
The 38-year-old always feels drained after shooting a film but she was impressed by how hard her director husband Len Wiseman worked on their new movie “Total Recall” and says his efforts put actors to shame.
“It’s so immersive for a director doing a movie like this and I really feel like I’ve got so much more insight into that that I ever would have had before,” contactmusic.com quoted Beckinsale as saying.
She added: “We’re sprinters, actors are. We come in and then we do the sprint and then we go, ‘Oh my God, I’m so tired, I must go on holiday immediately, I’m exhausted, maybe I will go to rehab.’And Len has been doing it for two years, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s extremely impressive and kind of humbling.”
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Beckinsale's daughter not affected by her stardom - Aug 30, 2012
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Bruce Willis hints at fifth 'Die Hard' movie - Feb 24, 2010
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Farrell was dubious about 'Total Recall' - Jul 23, 2012
- Michael Sheen recalls rejection days - Oct 31, 2011
- Colin Farrell to play Arnie's role in 'Total Recall' remake - Jan 12, 2011
- Sluggish Bolt wins as sharp Blake also triumphs - Sep 08, 2012
- Beckinsale wants to return to romantic comedies - Jul 09, 2012
- Sushant Singh Rajput in movie version of '3 Mistakes Of My Life'? - Apr 30, 2012