Acting gives life lessons to Will SmithMay 9th, 2012 - 10:17 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 9 (IANS) Will Smith says being an actor has taught him valuable life lessons, especially a diplomatic manner to talk to everyone.
The star believes he has learnt to talk to people even if he hates them, reports showbizspy.com.
“I control every interaction with every human being that I’m with. I’ve learned that a person isn’t just an a**hole, or isn’t just crazy. If I am aware I can actually manage any situation with 98 percent of people on the earth,” said Smith.
“There are some lunatics but you just can’t do nothing with them,” he added.
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Oscar is boring: Dustin Hoffman - Feb 11, 2012
- Acting on stage as tough as childbirth: Julia Roberts - Mar 04, 2012
- I' m very boring: Vanessa Hudgens - Jan 28, 2012
- Natalie Portman feels like an old hag - Feb 05, 2011
- Pattison says no to topless acts - Mar 14, 2012
- Anne Hathaway isn't a good flirt - Dec 29, 2010
- Taylor Swift is a great teacher: Efron - Feb 22, 2012
- Bieber not afraid of telling the truth - Apr 25, 2012
- Radcliffe avoids watching 'Harry Potter' movies - May 16, 2012
- Aguilera to return for 'The Voice' - Feb 09, 2012
- Clarkson dislikes talking about herself - Jan 02, 2012
- Pattinson to quit Hollywood? - Sep 06, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon doesn't remember her films - Dec 21, 2010