Acting career made Lautner an outcast in schoolNovember 7th, 2011 - 8:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 7 (IANS) “Twilight” star Taylor Lautner says his acting career made him a “bit of an outcast” when he was in school.
The 19-year-old actor admits he often missed classes and hang-outs which made his teenage years more challenging.
“I had a lot of fun in high school, but was I viewed as maybe a bit of an outcast? Sure,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lautner as saying.
“I was busy and would sometimes have to leave school and shoot a movie and then come back, or I’d miss a week because I’d be doing a television show. That definitely made it more challenging,” he added.
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- Taylor Lautner Spotted With His 'Abduction' Co-Star! - Nov 15, 2010
- 'Twilight' cast are not best friends: Reed - Nov 16, 2011
- Pattison says no to topless acts - Mar 14, 2012
- I don't have a boyfriend: Taylor Swift - Oct 20, 2011
- I'm living two lives: Taylor Lautner - Sep 02, 2011
- Will.i.am recalls childhood hunger - Sep 09, 2012
- Taylor Lautner once feared Twilight fans would "tear him to shreds" - Dec 05, 2010
- Taylor Lautner OK with dating fan - Jul 06, 2010
- Lautner doesn't mind comparison to Kim's husband - Aug 30, 2011
- Taylor Lautner didn't expect 'Twilight' success - Jan 02, 2011
- Kristen Stewart prefers lesbian kiss to making out with Taylor Lautner - Jun 14, 2010
- Wearing wig not enjoyable for Pattinson - Jul 17, 2012
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012