Aashirwad likely to be converted into Rajesh Khanna museumJuly 19th, 2012 - 9:48 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 19 (IANS) Late superstar Rajesh Khanna’s bungalow will reportedly be converted into a museum as per his daughters’ wish.
“Yes, there are plans to convert Aashirwad into a museum, but nothing has been finalised yet. The family members will take the decision after Rajesh Khanna’s ‘chautha’. It’s his daughters Twinkle and Rinke’s wish to do so,” a source close to Rajesh Khanna’s family told IANS on condition of anonymity.
“It will be called Rajesh Khanna Museum and his precious things will be kept in the museum,” added the source.
Rajesh Khanna died Wednesday after suffering liver infection. He was 69.
He is survived by his estranged wife Dimple Kapadia and two daughters.
- Grandson Aarav lights Rajesh Khanna's pyre - Jul 19, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna to be discharged in a day or two - Jun 24, 2012
- Grandson Aarav lights Rajesh Khanna's pyre (Second Lead) - Jul 19, 2012
- Bollywood prays for Rajesh Khanna's departed soul - Jul 21, 2012
- Grandson Aarav lights Rajesh Khanna's pyre (Lead) - Jul 19, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna gets few visitors at Lilavati - Jul 01, 2012
- Thousands gather to bid adieu to Kaka - Jul 19, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna to stay few more days in hospital - Jun 26, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna serious - Jul 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna fine, says family - Jun 21, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna improving, likely to be released soon - Jun 28, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna fine, undergoing tests - Jun 30, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna unwell, stops food intake - Jun 20, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna, Bollywood's first superstar, no more (Roundup) - Jul 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna is dead (Lead) - Jul 18, 2012