Aaron Carter enters rehabJanuary 24th, 2011 - 8:30 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Jan 24 (THAINDIAN NEWS) E! Online has reported that Aaron Carter has finally decided to seek help for his addiction problems.
The entertainment website revealed that a source told them that the 23-year-old was now very much ready to get help because he has realized that he need help to overcome his problem.
Subsequently, he has decided to check into a private rehab center. Aaron, who is the younger brother of Nick Carter, has been struggling with addiction problems for sometime.
The source further told E! Online that Aaron went to the rehab center on his own accord. The source was quoted as saying, “He was struggling recently and needed this.”
The former Dancing With the Stars star reportedly moved into the private rehab center at South California earlier this month. The source further said that Nick has been very supportive of his younger brother. He is said to have visited him several times since he entered the rehab center.
Aaron’s manager, Johnny Wright, has confirmed the story and asked the fans to support him with their prayers. Wright asked everybody to respect Aaron’s privacy.
Aaron was in the middle of coming out with a new album when he checked into the facility.
- Aaron Carter Enters Rehab To Sort Out Emotional And Spiritual Issues - Jan 24, 2011
- Jackson gave me cocaine: Aaron Carter - Jul 01, 2011
- Demi Moore checks into Cirque Lodge rehab facility - Feb 06, 2012
- Demi Lovato not in rehab for drug issues, says her rep - Nov 11, 2010
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011
- David Arquette checks himself into rehab - Jan 03, 2011
- Aaron Carter Engaged To His Student Girlfriend - Apr 02, 2010
- Demi Lovato seeks treatment for 'emotional and physical issues' - Nov 02, 2010
- Dr. Drew Pinsky to leave 'Celebrity Rehab' - Jul 12, 2011
- David Arquette checks out of rehab - Jan 31, 2011
- Brooke Mueller extends her rehab stay - Jan 27, 2012
- George Michael checks into rehab - Aug 31, 2010
- Demi Moore checks into rehab - Feb 06, 2012
- Child actor who played 'Eddie Munster' - Butch Patrick heads to rehab - Nov 12, 2010
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers 'seeking treatment for alcohol addiction' - May 20, 2010