Aap Ki Kachehri: Kiran Ke SaathMarch 13th, 2009 - 3:08 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Finale Episode: Saturday 14th March at 10:30 pm only on Star Plus,
About 4 months ago, Star Plus launched a reality show with a difference: Aap Ki Kachehri Kiran Ke Saath. A pioneering out of court TV show wherein people with civil disputes voluntarily came forward to share and present their issues first hand before the fair and just arbitrator and mediator Dr. Kiran Bedi in the hope of finding a solution based on legal rights and laws.
From family, matrimonial to commercial, all kinds of disputes were heard at Aap Ki Kachehri and while solutions were offered purely on the basis of law, humanitarian aspects were also brought to the fore.
But what about life after the Kachehri? Did the parties end up following what they had voluntarily agreed to at the end of the listening and mediation? Are the disputes truly sorted? Has there been a change in their life for the better? These are some of the questions that the season finale of Aap Ki Kachehri Kiran Ke Saath will address.
How is Sangeeta faring after boldly declaring that she is HIV+? Has her relationship with her deceased husband’s mother improved?
Have Arti and Arvind started living together away from the former’s mother-in-law’s taunts of being childless?
Has Poonam returned to her husband Vimal’s house and started life afresh setting aside the bitter past of being called names for being afflicted by polio?
Did Navneet go through his change of mind of giving his marriage with Veena another try?
Has martial arts expert Megha reclaimed her life by breaking free of the shackles of physical abuse by her husband Manish?
Did Aslam stop asking Rehana to sell their daughter?
Find the answers on the season finale of Aap Ki Kachehri Kiran Ke Saath on 14th march, 2008 at 10:30 pm only on Star Plus -Sampurn Media
- Kiran Bedi returns to TV with 'Aap Ki Kachehri 3' - Dec 17, 2010
- ‘Aap Ki Kachehri’ will be back on star Plus in 2011 - Dec 18, 2010
- Reality show opens helpline to cater to wider audience - Jan 24, 2009
- Lawyers are feeling insecure, says Rakhi Sawant - Nov 11, 2010
- 'Aap Ki Kachehri' may be extended owing to popularity - Jan 09, 2009
- Gear up for reality, Bollywood overdose on small screen - Jan 01, 2011
- Kiran Bedi workshop to train people in dispute resolution - Sep 24, 2009
- Tune in to 'Rakhi Ka Insaaf' to solve your problems - Aug 23, 2010
- Raja makes way for Kachehri - Jul 25, 2009
- Many big heroes refused to work with me: Mumtaz (Interview Part 2) - Jul 31, 2012
- Rural backdrops, reality shows rocked small screen (Flashback 2009) - Dec 21, 2009
- 'Paa' child artist Taruni Sachdev cremated - May 17, 2012
- Zohra 100 years young, says Salman Rushdie - Apr 27, 2012
- Beware of conman, Lata warns against fake secretary - Jan 25, 2011
- Kiran Bedi proposes community informal courts - Mar 12, 2009
Tags: aap ki, arbitrator, arti, arvind, civil disputes, court tv, deceased husband, finale episode, humanitarian aspects, kiran bedi, martial arts expert, mediator, mother in law, physical abuse, polio, reality show, rehana, season finale, shackles, taunts