Aamir’s special treat for sister’s 50th birthdayJuly 27th, 2012 - 3:28 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 27 (IANS) Aamir Khan, who was scheduled to leave for Chicago for the shooting of “Dhoom 3″ Aug 3, will now leave a day later. He doesn’t want to miss out being a part of his sister Nikhat’s 50th birthday celebrations.
Nikhat turns 50 Aug 3, a day after Raksha Bandhan.
Aamir had planned to celebrate Rakhi with her Aug 2, and leave Aug 3 night, but he has altered his plans after the entire family planned to have a lavish party on the night of Nikhat’s special day.
When he heard about the party, Aamir requested “Dhoom 3″ director Vijay Krishna Acharya aka Victor and producer Aditya Chopra if he would be allowed to leave a day later as he didn’t want to disrupt shooting or upset any schedule, said a source.
The duo were more than accommodating and felt Aamir could join the shooting Aug 6. Now Aamir will leave for Chicago Aug 4. He will be back in Mumbai in the first week of November, according to the source.
Aamir has had his hands full this year. The actor, who is known for doing just one project at a time, has been juggling his TV show “Satyamev Jayate”, and his films - “Dhoom 3″ and Reema Kagti’s “Talaash”.
No wonder the 47-year-old hasn’t been able to spend quality time with his family.
- Right now my life revolves around TV show: Aamir - Mar 14, 2012
- 'Talaash' releasing Nov 30: Aamir Khan - Jul 15, 2012
- Aamir's TV show delays 'Talaash' release - Mar 14, 2012
- Aamir enjoying free time with little one - Jan 13, 2012
- Nawazuddin stays away from Rakhi - Aug 01, 2012
- Delhi celebrates Raksha Bandhan with fervour - Aug 02, 2012
- '3 Idiots' team praises Aamir's show (Movie Snippets) - May 10, 2012
- Aamir brings smile to 'Jalpari' director (Movie Snippets)(With Images) - Aug 30, 2012
- 'Satyamev Jayate' grows more popular than Aamir! - May 14, 2012
- Money doesn't excite Aamir Khan - Nov 04, 2011
- Looking forward to the day when Salman gets married: Aamir - Mar 14, 2011
- Musical or cartoon rakhi - take your pick this Raksha Bandhan (Raksha Bandhan is on Aug 2) (With Images) - Jul 27, 2012
- Women to get free bus rides on Rakhi day - Aug 01, 2012
- Rakhi highlights importance of women in Indian society: PM - Aug 12, 2011
- 'Satayamev Jayate' has made life tough for me: Kiran Rao - Apr 24, 2012