Aamir Khan now turns a milkman (With Images)September 7th, 2010 - 5:48 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 7 (IANS) Bollywood actor Aamir Khan has had many avatars in his acting career, and now the star will be seen as a milkman in a new commercial.
Aamir, who is the brand ambassador of TataSky, will be essaying the role of a milkman for its new ad.
The ad film is about a situation where a customer of the milkman offers to pay only for the days he was in town. The milkman’s point of view is conveyed in a humorous manner when he tells the customer the cow was not aware of his vacation and hence gave milk every single day.
The milkman forcibly takes money from his customer even for the days he was on a holiday. The depicted situation draws a parallel between other DTH companies and the milkman.
Conceptualised by advertising agency Ogilvy & Mather, the core theme of the ad revolves around once-a-year subscription holiday service being offered by TataSky. With this feature, subscribers can discontinue their service while on vacation for a period of 15 days once every year.
- Aamir Khan Turns Milkman For TataSky - Sep 09, 2010
- Now, Aamir Khan turns barber - Oct 15, 2010
- Court asks Tata Sky, others to pay tax to Gujarat - Jan 03, 2011
- A factsheet on the Tata Group - Nov 24, 2011
- Deposit entertainment tax, Gujarat court tells TataSky - Oct 13, 2010
- Dish Freedom - switch providers without changing set-top box - Aug 29, 2011
- MTNL partners DigiVive to provide mobile TV services - May 19, 2011
- Missed the new blockbuster in town? Catch it on DTH - Oct 20, 2009
- Tata Sky gearing up to meet demand post-digitisation - Feb 15, 2012
- DTH customers hit by Insat-4B power glitch - Jul 10, 2010
- Milkmen back in New Zealand after two decades - Oct 31, 2010
- Anil Ambani group launches direct-to-home TV service - Aug 19, 2008
- Tata Communications breaks into Nigerian market - Jul 27, 2012
- TRAI move on STB interoperability receives mixed response - Sep 17, 2010
- Videocon d2h launches satellite LCDs - Sep 14, 2010
Tags: aamir khan, acting career, advertising agency, ambassador, avatars, core theme, cow, dth, holiday service, humorous manner, images, milkman, money, ogilvy mather, point of view, single day, subscribers, tatasky