Aamir enjoying free time with little oneJanuary 13th, 2012 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) Aamir Khan is a bit free these days and the actor-producer is keeping himself busy spending time in watching his newborn son grow up.
“Hope the new year has begun well for you all. Me, I’m spending all my free time with Azad :-) Love. a,” the 46-year-old posted on his Facebook page.
Aamir and his second wife Kiran Rao’s son was born Dec 1 last year, to a surrogate mother through IVF. The couple has named the boy Azad, named after freedom fighter and independent India’s first education minister Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Aamir’s great grand uncle.
The actor, who also has a son, Junaid, and a daughter, Ira, from his first wife Reena, loves playing with his new bundle of joy.
This year, he will be seen only in one project. He will feature alongside Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor in Reema Kagti’s “Talaash”, a psychological thriller written and directed by Reema Kagti.
This apart, he has also joined hands with Star Plus for a talk show, said to be completely for the masses. He has sent out an open invite to his fans, who wish to be a part of the show’s audience.
“Hi guys, important announcement: Those of you living in Mumbai, and interested in being a part of the audience on my TV show, please write to email@example.com. Further details will be given to you once you write here,” he wrote on his Facebook.
Aamir has also been signed on to play the villain in “Dhoom 3″. But the movie will only release in 2013.
- Aamir can't get enough of his newborn - Dec 24, 2011
- Aamir-Kiran name son after Maulana Azad - Dec 10, 2011
- Beware of fake 'Talaash' poster: Farhan Akhtar (Movie Snippets) - Dec 11, 2011
- Right now my life revolves around TV show: Aamir - Mar 14, 2012
- Aamir's TV show delays 'Talaash' release - Mar 14, 2012
- Aamir, Kiran blessed with a son - Dec 05, 2011
- 'Talaash' releasing Nov 30: Aamir Khan - Jul 15, 2012
- Aamir's special treat for sister's 50th birthday - Jul 27, 2012
- No item number for Rajinikanth in 'Talaash' - Jul 07, 2012
- When painting, I feel I'm making something like a Picasso: Aamir - Dec 27, 2011
- Aamir Khan’s Love For A Red Light Area! - Jan 07, 2011
- Shreyas showers praise on Parineeti (Movie Snippets) - Apr 12, 2012
- Will Reema Kagti shoot new film in red-light area? - Jan 06, 2011
- 'Zindagi Na...' sequel not necessary: Farhan Akhtar - Jun 11, 2012
- Aamir Khan Trusts Farhan Akhtar's Sibling Zoya - Dec 20, 2010
Tags: aamir khan, abul kalam azad, bundle of joy, dhoom 3, education minister, first wife, freedom fighter, important announcement, independent india, junaid, kareena kapoor, maulana abul kalam, maulana abul kalam azad, newborn son, psychological thriller, rani mukerji, reema kagti, reena, second wife, surrogate mother