Aamir can’t get enough of his newbornDecember 24th, 2011 - 4:20 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Dec 24 (IANS) If there’s anything that actor Aamir Khan loves doing these days, it is spending time and playing with his newborn son, Azad.
“It’s a great joy being a father again. Both Kiran and I are so overjoyed with our baby being born and I just can’t get enough of Azad,” Aamir said at an event here.
The 46-year-old and his wife Kiran Rao were blessed with the baby boy Dec 1, through IVF to a surrogate mother. Aamir is simply in awe of their little bundle of joy.
“I tickle his little toe and then I snuggle up to him. Right now he doesn’t even know who I am. He’s too young but he knows that somebody comes and troubles him everyday. Every two, three hours somebody comes and troubles him. So, when he gets a little older, he will get to know that I am the guy,” said Aamir, who already has two kids from his first wife Reena - a son, Junaid, and a daughter named Ira.
Aamir and Kiran spoke at the launch of the CDs and DVDs of the latter’s directorial project “Dhobi Ghat”, and were in a bit of a hurry to be back home.
“For the first time Kiran has left the house since the baby was born. So, we are also keen to get back fast. It’s a miracle. A baby being born is a miracle and nothing comes close to it,” said Aamir.
Aamir is currently busy with his co-production “Talaash”, being directed by Reema Kagti. Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani are the other two producers for the film, which will also feature Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji.
- Aamir enjoying free time with little one - Jan 13, 2012
- Beware of fake 'Talaash' poster: Farhan Akhtar (Movie Snippets) - Dec 11, 2011
- When painting, I feel I'm making something like a Picasso: Aamir - Dec 27, 2011
- 'Talaash' releasing Nov 30: Aamir Khan - Jul 15, 2012
- Aamir, Kiran blessed with a son - Dec 05, 2011
- Aamir's TV show delays 'Talaash' release - Mar 14, 2012
- Aamir-Kiran name son after Maulana Azad - Dec 10, 2011
- Right now my life revolves around TV show: Aamir - Mar 14, 2012
- Aamir Khan’s Love For A Red Light Area! - Jan 07, 2011
- Shreyas showers praise on Parineeti (Movie Snippets) - Apr 12, 2012
- Why Is Aamir Khan Breaking His Rule For His Next Film? - Nov 18, 2010
- Aamir Khan signs next with Farhan Akhtar - Nov 01, 2010
- Working with new directors learning experience: Ritesh Sidhwani - Jun 05, 2012
- No item number for Rajinikanth in 'Talaash' - Jul 07, 2012
- 'Dhobi Ghat' made double the money it had cost: Aamir - Feb 03, 2011
Tags: aamir khan, awe, baby boy, being a father, bundle of joy, co production, dec 24, first wife, ghat, great joy, ivf, junaid, kareena kapoor, kiran, launch, newborn son, rani mukerji, ritesh, spending time, surrogate mother