Aamir Ali choosy about reality shows (TV Snippets) (With Image)September 21st, 2012 - 6:35 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 21 (IANS) Popular TV actor Aamir Ali says he is particular about being a part of reality shows, and would like to stay away from anything which gets into his personal space.
He has earlier been part of two non-fiction shows - “Nach Baliye 3″ and “Zara Nachke Dikha”.
“I have done two reality shows in a span of seven years of TV career. I feel the audience must want you. Plus I am careful of which reality show I do,” Aamir told IANS.
“I like watching many shows, but I don’t feel myself fitting there. If a reality show gets too personal, I don’t want to be a part of it. I love ‘Bigg Boss’ and watch everything, but I am not capable enough to be a part of it,” he added.
Aamir is currently seen on “FIR” and “Honge Juda Na Hum”.
Akshay Kumar’s bravest stunt?
Akshay Kumar has done several stunts in his acting career, but he surprised everyone when he managed to lift ‘heavyweight’ comedian Bharti Singh in his arms, quite effortlessly.
Akshay and Paresh Rawal came to the sets of Sony’s “Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe” to promote their upcoming film “Oh My God”.
After Bharti was done with her hilarious act, she called the Bollywood ‘khiladi’ on stage, and they did an impromptu jig. During the act, Akshay lifted Bharti up in his arms, leaving the audience awestruck.
Of late, Bharti has been impressing the judges of “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa” with innovative lifts with her choreographer Savio.
Film promotions important on reality shows: Sajid-Wajid
Composer duo Sajid-Wajid, who are ready to judge “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012″, feel film promotions on reality shows are essential for contestants, as it brings them closer to the who’s who of the industry that they aim at.
“Ultimately, a singer has to sing for a hero. So it is important that both the industries - TV and film walk hand in hand. So there is no harm if films are being promoted by actors on reality shows,” said Sajid.
Wajid added: “This experience of meeting actors and directors gives them the feel of being a part of the industry and get a first hand chance to see the larger than life world of Bollywood.”
Music reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012″ will go on air Sep 29.
- Arjun Rampal busts knee (Movie Snippets) - Sep 13, 2012
- Aditya Is Back To Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Daler Mehndi To Judge - May 28, 2010
- 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012' returns with new twists - Sep 12, 2012
- Ajay Devgn breaks bottle on Rohit Shetty's head (Movie Snippets) - Oct 07, 2010
- Composers bring out the best in singers: Sajid-Wajid - Jun 15, 2010
- Ghulam Ali to perform at 'Sa Re Ga..' finale - Dec 24, 2010
- Kamal Khan wins 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' - Dec 26, 2010
- Zee TV launches new season of music reality show - Aug 04, 2010
- "No Fights, Just Music On Sa Re Ga Ma Pa"- Daler Mehendi - Aug 05, 2010
- What makes Bollywood singers, choreographers love TV - Jan 12, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,