A rapper stabs himselfMarch 19th, 2009 - 1:12 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
A wanted rapper in New Jersey by the police said the rapper killed himself by stabbing himself in a taxi as suburban New York officers closed in on him.
On Tuesday night , Greenburgh police said a cab carrying Darnell Brittingham of Hackensack was pulled over by the police.
The 23-year-old performed under the stage name ‘King Tut.’
Police Lt Chris McNerney also said the police ordered everyone out, but Brittingham refused. McNerney says that as police converged,Brittingham shot himself in the head.
Brittingham was accused of stabbing a woman seven times in a Hackensack apartment on Feb 12.
The lieutenant said on Wednesday that Brittingham had been under surveillance since Hackensack police learned he was at a Greenburgh motel.
- US woman, 68, sexually assaulted by man who raped her 7 months earlier - Jan 07, 2011
- Rep. Jerry McNerney: Only Bay Area House Member To Vote In Favor Of Extension Of Patriot Act - Feb 10, 2011
- Drunk holds man hostage in Moscow kindergarten - Sep 22, 2010
- British woman caught having sex in taxi in Dubai - May 17, 2012
- Delhi Police teams looking for runaway kidnappers of woman - Jul 26, 2011
- Indian taxi drivers scared to drive in Australia - Jun 19, 2012
- Harold Dow Died Because Of Asthma Attack, Family Says - Aug 24, 2010
- Obama to meet with US business leaders in India - Oct 27, 2010
- New York City's Cabbies In Trouble For Doubling Fare - Sep 23, 2010
- Boeing wins USAF contract for next-gen midair refueller - Feb 25, 2011
- Police reveal bloodied bag clue in Indian taxi driver's murder - Feb 04, 2010
- Big Brother watches: cameras in Chinese city taxi - Sep 23, 2010
- Chinese weapons fall into hands of militants: WikiLeaks - Feb 03, 2011
- Shiv Sena, MNS shutdowns in Raigad, Thane - Mar 29, 2012
- More than 50 NYC cabbies accused of doubling fares by fixing their meters - Sep 23, 2010