A playdate for Mel B’s daughterSeptember 3rd, 2011 - 1:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 3 (IANS) Singer Melanie Brown is planning to organise a playdate between her newborn baby and her friend Denise Richards’ adopted daughter Eloise.
The former Spice Girl and her husband Stephen Belafonte welcomed their first child at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai Hospital Thursday and Mel B isn’t wasting any time to organise her daughter’s social life, reports contactmusic.com.
Denise - who recently adopted three-month-old Eloise - sent a message on Twitter to Mel saying: “@OfficialMelB congrats mama! Can’t wait to meet her!!!
To this, Mel, who already has two daughters — 12-year-old Phoenix, and four-year-old Angel, from previous relationships — replied: “@DENISE_RICHARDS thank you sweet heart, play dates for sure xxxx (sic).”
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Denise Richards proud of her daughters - Aug 07, 2012
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Denise Richards adopts a baby girl - Jun 30, 2011
- Mel B expecting baby this week - Aug 31, 2011
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Mel B wants baby in 2011 - Mar 18, 2011
- Mel B wants interesting name for yet-to-be-born baby - Aug 09, 2011
- Mel B will keep her husband away while delivering child - May 03, 2011
- Ex-wife Denise worried about Sheen's health - Jan 30, 2011
- Denise Richards to launch haircare range - Jan 04, 2012
- Mel B to star in own reality TV show - May 22, 2010
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
Tags: angel, cedars sinai hospital, denise richards, eloise, friend denise, london, mama, mel b, melanie brown, newborn baby, phoenix, playdate, relationships, spice girl, stephen belafonte, sweet heart, twitter, two daughters, xxxx