A new face on TV -Ankita lokhandeJune 6th, 2009 - 4:40 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Balaji’s latest show on Zee has introduced a new face to the TV. Ankita lokhande is another marathi mulgi to join the bandwagon of onscreen dukhiyari betiya. “Pavitra Rishta’ is a story of a mother whose major concern is her eldest daughter Archana’s marriage. Archana has been sacrificing her desires so as to help her mother to bring up her other children. Let’s find out with Ankita how much she resembles her reel personality.
1.Pavitra Rishta is a story of mother and daughter relationship, what kind of bond you share with your mother?
More than mother and daughter we are friends. We share a healthy bond. My attachment that you see in the show with my onscreen mother is the same with my Mom.
2.Is your mother looking for a boy for you and are you game for it?
No, as of now my mom is not looking for a guy. But definitely like any other mother she wants to me tie a knot and settle down. As it is just the beginning of my career she wants me to attain some height and then get married.
3.What is Pavitra Rishta or marriage for you?
For me marriage is a bond in which two people are selflessly together.
4.What qualities in man makes him an ideal husband for you?
Obviously he has to be loving and caring. He will also have to bear with all my tantrums.
5.What would you prefer love marriage or arrange marriage?
I approve of both. In arrange marriage there is a thrill of discovering something new about your partner everyday. At the same it is also important to know the person you choose to grow old with.
6.Why according to you daughter’s marriage is major concern for parents and not her career?
According to our tradition a girl child has to leave her parents house and settle down with husband’s family. Parents bring up their daughter with immense love and affection but will she receive the same from her in-laws is actually the foremost concern. It’s difficult for them to have faith on anyone.
7. How different is Ankita from Archana?
She almost same, the only difference is the way she carries herself. She is shy and talks very less unlike me. But Ankita and Archana love their moms equally. Our emotions are the same but personalities and lifestyles are different.
In one of the episode the way guy went on degrading Archana I would have slapped him tight than sitting crying.
8.How is the experience of working with veterans like Savita Prabhune?
It is great learning experience with my onscreen mother. She keeps guiding me for my facial expressions et al. Entire team is like a family.
-Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media
- 'Pavitra Rishta' Team Joins 'Big Money' On Independence Day Special Episode - Aug 14, 2010
- Ankita says my relation with Sushant is personal, No discussion on it! - Aug 19, 2010
- Manav-Archana Family coming together! - Mar 26, 2010
- Why Ankita Lokhande Is Called "Mintu"? - May 26, 2010
- "I Am Proud To Be A Trendsetter": Ankita Lokhande - Aug 11, 2010
- Ankita Lokhande, "I'm really lucky to get a co-star like Sushant in my very first show" - May 14, 2010
- Has Shravani Counting Her Days? - Sep 04, 2010
- Ekta going ga ga over Pavitra Rishta - Jul 23, 2009
- Sushant proposes to Ankita on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' - Feb 14, 2011
- Karan Grover becomes fitness freak (TV Snippets) - Mar 31, 2011
- Pavitra Rishta: Can Vaishali And Dharmesh’s Marriage Survive Despite His Infidelity? - Dec 28, 2010
- Pavitra Rishta: Archana And Manav Reunites Again! - Nov 24, 2010
- Pavitra Rishta: Archana And Manav To Reunite - Nov 03, 2010
- Love your bahus, say telly moms-in-law - May 10, 2012
- Its Party Time For 'Pavitra Rishta'! - Aug 27, 2010
Tags: ankita, balaji, bandwagon, desires, eldest daughter, faith, foremost concern, girl child, knot, love and affection, marriage, mom, mother and daughter, new face, parents, personality, rishta, tantrums, tradition, zee