A longer wait for Sridevi’s comebackApril 18th, 2009 - 10:02 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
There was a strong buzz in the industry circles about Hema Malini having offered Sridevi a film as her comeback vehicle which was accepted by the superstar actress of the 80s. But it seems it was a rumour after all as we found out.
Clearing the doubts, Sridevi’s producer hubby Boney Kapoor has stated that he doesn’t think Sridevi is interested in these come back offers anymore. He has further added, Hema Malini has definitely not offered her any film.
The 45 year old actress seems to be on a reverse ageing spree what with she looking prettier every passing month and its high time she makes a comeback more so because her fans deserve it. When asked about her comeback with the Mr.India sequel, Boney denied it happening anytime soon as it was too early to talk about that project when nothing had been finalized and all news surrounding the film have been mere media speculations.
- Asin Says She Can Never Say No To Sridevi - Sep 08, 2010
- Hema Malini Turns Director To Dharmendra And Esha Deol - Dec 28, 2010
- I didn't refuse any offer from Sridevi: Asin - Sep 06, 2010
- I'll be co-producing all my own films with Sahara: Boney Kapoor - Jul 22, 2011
- Not insecure at all, says Sridevi - Aug 13, 2012
- Boney Kapoor's Son Arjun Likely To Be Paired With Sonakshi - Sep 01, 2010
- 'English Vinglish' written with Sridevi in mind: R.Balki - Jun 05, 2012
- Films have become marketing product: Shekhar Kapur - Jul 27, 2012
- Dual roles back in B-town: One ticket, double mazaa - Jun 20, 2012
- We thought he would come back: Hema Malini - Jul 18, 2012
- Nana ignores back pain, lifts Shreyas (Movie Snippets) (With Images) - Aug 15, 2012
- Bollywood beckons its married heroines - May 02, 2012
- I always wanted to do double role: Vidya Balan (With Image) - May 24, 2012
- Esha Deol looks forward to honeymoon (Movie Snippets) - May 24, 2012
- Big heroines don't need item numbers: Hema Malini - Jun 04, 2012