A ‘badass’ Jovovich in ‘Resident Evil’September 14th, 2012 - 3:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 14 (IANS) Actress Milla Jovovich has described her character as a “badass” in W.S. Anderson’s “Resident Evil”.
The 36-year-old, who plays protagonist Alice in the movie franchise based on the horror video game of the same name, understands her character better now after portraying it for eight years.
“There were definitely a couple of things that I was like, ‘I don’t care how many times you show that to me - that does not look real - this isn’t ‘Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon’, you know what I mean? People have to buy it - like she (Alice) could really do this. I’m a badass but I can’t be a magical badass,” contactmusic.com quoted Jovovich as saying.
- 'Avatar' technology for fourth 'Resident Evil' instalment (With Images) - Apr 07, 2010
- M'lady Milla enjoys stunt scenes - Oct 04, 2011
- Shooting intimate scenes with De Niro was tough: Jovovich - Sep 13, 2010
- Milla Jovovich talks about her food habits - Oct 11, 2011
- I'd love to work with Salman Khan: Milla Jovovich - Sep 28, 2011
- Jovovich wants to travel with daughter - Nov 14, 2011
- Milla Jovovich felt 'violated' getting intimate with Robert De Niro in 'Stone' - Sep 13, 2010
- 'The Three Musketeers' - action precedes story (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***) - Oct 14, 2011
- Milla Jovovich on her career and family life - Oct 13, 2010
- Milla Jovovich doesn't mind missing roles for family - Nov 06, 2009