911 call of LiLo’s rehab scuffle releasedApril 2nd, 2011 - 2:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 2 (ANI): A 911 call made by a staffer at the Betty Ford Center when she got into an argument with actress Lindsay Lohan last year has reportedly been released.
The staff member, Dawn Holland, is heard on the recording telling a 911 operator that Lohan hit her with the phone and telling the actress to pack her bags to leave rehab during the Dec. 12 argument.
According to TMZ, Holland told the dispatcher that the “Mean Girls” star was among three girls caught leaving the rehab center improperly, reports Fox News.
She claimed that Lohan pushed and hit her with a phone when she tried to make the actress take a breathalyzer test.
Lohan is also heard on the call, saying Holland is “freaking me out.”
Authorities released the call Friday, three days after prosecutors announced they had decided not to charge the actress with misdemeanor battery, citing insufficient evidence.
Police responded to a Betty Ford Center facility in Palm Desert, east of Los Angeles, to investigate Holland’s claims.
Holland was later fired for violating patient confidentiality rules after talking about the incident with TMZ.
She and Holland are heard yelling at each other throughout the six-minute call. (ANI)
- I Am Not At Fault: Lindsay Lohan - Dec 22, 2010
- Rehab worker sacked after claiming LiLo assaulted her - Dec 22, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: What Led Her To Another Scuffle Again? - Jan 05, 2011
- Rehab center worker fired after brawl with Lindsay Lohan - Dec 22, 2010
- DA launches investigation into LiLo's criminal battery case - Mar 26, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan escapes being charged in rehab assault case - Jan 13, 2011
- LiLo accuser dropping criminal battery charge against her - Dec 25, 2010
- Rehab staff fired for blabbing about Lindsay Lohan - Dec 23, 2010
- Rehab Stuff Fired For Blabbing Out Alleged Altercation With Lindsay Lohan - Dec 23, 2010
- LiLo's rehab security 'stepped up over stalker fears' - Dec 17, 2010
- Lohan knew latest lawsuit was in offing - Jul 23, 2011
- LiLo gets permission to drive car - Dec 07, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan facing lawsuit from rehab worker - Jul 21, 2011
- LiLo permitted to venture around Southern California - Nov 15, 2010
- Michael Lohan furious with 'enabler' ex-wife - Dec 23, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, betty ford, betty ford center, breathalyzer test, confidentiality rules, dispatcher, fox news, insufficient evidence, lilo, lindsay lohan, mean girls, misdemeanor battery, palm desert, patient confidentiality, prosecutors, rehab center, staff member, staffer, three girls, tmz