9-year-old fans wish of meeting Mariah Carey comes trueDecember 14th, 2008 - 6:02 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 14 (ANI): A Mariah Carey fan was granted her dream wish when the nine-year-old got to meet the singing diva all thanks to New Yorks Macy Stores “Believe” campaign.
Santas Land, that witnesses a queue of thousands of children waiting to meet Santa each year, set up the operation inviting letters for the plump jolly man, reports CBS News.
For every letter received, a dollar was donated to the Make-a-Wish Foundation that helped grant wishes to children suffering from life-threatening illnesses.
And on The Early Show, little Angelina Salaiz, from California, was granted her wish when she interviewed Carey, and Carey told co-anchor Julie Chen what she personally thought of her own music. (ANI)
- Gomez meets ill kids - Jun 30, 2012
- Mariah Carey gushes about baby shower gifts - Mar 08, 2011
- Twins' names to start with letter 'M', reveals Mariah Carey - May 04, 2011
- Combs, Simpson design Christmas tree for charity - Nov 15, 2011
- Bat autographed by Sachin up for grabs - Oct 14, 2010
- Cannon gets 'high-heel queen' Mariah Carey to wear flats! - Nov 01, 2010
- Mariah Carey to join US X Factor? - Mar 21, 2011
- Mariah Carey's new song 'Save the Day' to raise money for human rights charity - Mar 05, 2011
- Child protection services clears Carey, Cannon - May 29, 2011
- Peter Andre fulfils dying girl's wish to meet him - Nov 12, 2009
- Mariah Carey's second holiday album to arrive November - Sep 28, 2010
- Cannon furious after twin's birth certificate leaked online - May 26, 2011
- Pregnant Mariah Carey poses nude for Life & Style cover - Apr 07, 2011
- Mariah Carey Stuck In A Wheelchair - Oct 01, 2010
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey is expecting twins - Dec 17, 2010
Tags: anchor, angelina, cbs, cbs news, diva, dream wish, early show, jolly man, julie chen, life threatening illnesses, macy, mariah carey, mariah carey fan, new yorks, own music, queue, wish foundation