77-yr-old Joan Collins reveals her beauty secretsNovember 8th, 2010 - 3:15 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 8 (ANI): Joan Collins, best known as the bitch goddess of “Dynasty”, has credited her beauty to God’s given luck and good grooming, insisting that it’s not because of any surgery.
“I think that being born beautiful is like being born rich and getting poorer,” the New York Post quoted Collins as telling Britain’s Hello! Magazine.
“You really have to do everything you can, in terms of maintenance, to try to continue to be as good-looking as you can through your 40s, 50s and upward.
“I know women in their 80s and one or two in their 90s who still look amazing, and I think a lot of that has to do with being exquisitely turned out and groomed. I think that’s something to do as you grow older - not look sloppy.”
However, the 77-year-old siren refuses to comment on stars of today.
“I don’t think it’s fair to ask me who’s beautiful, because I’ll only get lambasted about it,” Collins said.
“I don’t want to open that can of beans again.
“I mentioned several people [to Hello!] and they chose not to put them in: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Megan Fox and Scarlett Johannsson - and this is just off the top of my head!” she added. (ANI)
- Jennifer Aniston is cute, but I wouldn't call her beautiful, says Joan Collins - Oct 12, 2010
- British stiff upper lip caused Catherine Zeta-Jones' break down: Michael Douglas - Apr 27, 2011
- Joan Collins has become 'addicted' to Twitter - Dec 21, 2010
- Svelte Catherine Zeta-Jones bares-all for sexy shoot - Apr 14, 2010
- Doing musical much harder work: Zeta-Jones - Jun 13, 2012
- In US, Zeta-Jones misses family - Jun 17, 2012
- Collins blames ego for Hollywood break-ups - Jan 15, 2012
- After 48 years, separated siblings bump into each other by chance! - Nov 23, 2010
- When Zeta-Jones was left embarrassed - Mar 17, 2010
- Joan Collins Desires Her Dynasty To Be Continued By Gemma Arterton - Jan 15, 2011
- 'Cocktail': Tale of ennui told well, sparkling performances by cast (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jul 14, 2012
- Catherine Zeta-Jones wants to quit Hollywood - Sep 21, 2009
- It was scary becoming a mother, says Catherine Zeta Jones - Aug 03, 2010
- Michael Douglas' health raises concerns - Oct 05, 2010
- Lydia Hearst Shaw to play LiLo in comic film - Dec 27, 2010