50 Cent to launch gambling gameApril 25th, 2012 - 5:49 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 25 (IANS) Rapper 50 Cent is set to launch a gambling game on Facebook.
The singer has teamed up with bosses of Game Show Network Digital to create an interactive game of Blackjack, which enables users to compete at the rap star’s virtual casino.
“I am excited to partner with GSN Digital on this venture to create an unparalleled social gaming experience for my fans. 50 Cent’s Blackjack is filled with fun twists and innovative features that is (sic) sure to provide hours of entertainment,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted 50 Cent as saying.
The game allow players to get involved by building and customising their own virtual avatars.
It will go live on the social networking sites and will eventually be available on Android and Apple smart phones.
- Be your own superhero with G.One game! - Oct 03, 2011
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012
- Kanye West plans two albums by summer - Jan 25, 2011
- Facebook is partnering with HTC for a Smartphone - Nov 22, 2011
- Young India hooked to gaming like never before - Sep 27, 2011
- Facebook buys digital publishing company - Aug 03, 2011
- Facebook smartphone to be 'released next year' - May 28, 2012
- Rumored Facebook Phones are Coming - Feb 16, 2011
- 50 Cent wants to work with Kanye West - Sep 12, 2010
- Sony unveils smart phones for upward mobile - May 24, 2012
- Google launches unified digital content store - Mar 07, 2012
- Google opens online store for Android users - Feb 03, 2011
- French people are insane: Rihanna - Sep 04, 2012
- BlackBerry buys software company to beef up apps store - Apr 29, 2011
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
Tags: 50 cent, android, apple, blackjack, femalefirst, gambling game, game show network, gaming experience, gsn, interactive game, rap star, rapper 50 cent, smart phones, social gaming, social networking sites, twists, virtual avatars, virtual casino, which enables users