50 Cent supports gay singer Frank OceanJuly 19th, 2012 - 7:58 am ICT by IANS
London, July 19 (IANS) Singer 50 cent thinks that those who oppose gay singer Frank Ocean are “idiots”.
The 37-year-old showed support for the music artist when asked what he thought about Ocean’s recent confession of writing song about his former male partner.
“Anyone that has an issue with Frank Ocean is an idiot, I think. I think Frank Ocean is a talented artist who has created material that’s made me know his name, that impressed me, with things he said on a song like ‘Novacane’,” contactmusic.com quoted the 37-year-old as saying.
- Michael's new album influenced by sexuality - Mar 10, 2011
- Chris Martin considers Gaga better than him - Dec 13, 2011
- I love everything about Adele: Celine Dion - Aug 22, 2012
- I immerse myself in writing: Paul Mccartney - Sep 26, 2011
- Perry to take break from showbiz - Jun 26, 2012
- Justin Bieber's voice gets software adjustment - Jul 05, 2012
- Stop violence against gay community: Elton John - Jul 02, 2012
- I don't care when people think I'm gay: Clooney - Mar 01, 2012
- Rock music on Bieber's favourite list - Jul 04, 2012
- Singer Marina Diamandis 'embarrassed' by ambition - Dec 25, 2011
- Blunt tired of writing self-pitying songs - Oct 17, 2010
- Ricky Martin doesn't understand female attention - Aug 11, 2011
- Alanis Morissette still nursing son - May 19, 2012
- I have always looked up to Kishore Kumar: Ali Zafar - Jan 16, 2012
- Victoria Beckham trusts her design quality - Jan 04, 2012