50 Cent released after car crashJune 27th, 2012 - 8:27 pm ICT by IANS
New York, June 27 (IANS) Singer 50 cent, who was hospitalised following a car crash, has been discharged.
According to a fan site Thisis50.com, the accident took place Tuesday on the Long Island expressway, New York and the 36-year-old singer was immediately rushed to the hospital after his SUV collided with a truck.
“He was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for minor neck and back injuries. He was released this morning (Wednesday) and is doing fine,” his spokesperson told ABC news.
- David Beckham unhurt in car accident - May 08, 2011
- Train crashes into platform in New Jersey - May 09, 2011
- Tom Brokaw & his wife Meredith unhurt in major accident - Dec 08, 2009
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans & son Jace rushed to hospital after crash - Oct 28, 2011
- 35 dead in China accident - Oct 07, 2011
- Two killed, 21 hurt in China road accident - Dec 18, 2011
- 27 dead in road accidents in China - Sep 04, 2010
- Bus collision in Java, Indonesia kills 9 - May 23, 2011
- Fog causes multiple accidents on Greater Noida Expressway - Dec 26, 2010
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - May 28, 2011
- Dwayne Bravo injured in car accident - Jul 27, 2012
- 34 killed, 10 injured in road accident in Uttar Pradesh - Dec 26, 2010
- No injuries following crash, says Bravo - Jul 28, 2012
- Sean Kingston discharged from hospital - Jun 23, 2011
- 50 Cent sheds 54 pounds for movie role about cancer-stricken footballer - Mar 11, 2011