39 Year Old ‘Entourage’ Star, Constance Zimmer, Gets EngagedJune 21st, 2010 - 8:07 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
June 21, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Dana Gordon of the extremely popular show “Entourage” is in news! No it is not for any of the twists or turns that may take place in the show eventually but for getting engaged to her boyfriend over the last weekend. Constance Zimmer, the woman behind the character of Dana is ecstatic and hopes to get married in early fall, this year itself.
She had been in a steady relationship with boyfriend Ross Lamoureux for over three years which culminated in an engagement this weekend.
Her popularity has been on an upswing ever since she started playing the role of Dana in ‘Entourage’. With talks of her show being converted into a movie as well as her wedding, life couldn’t really get any better for Constance Zimmer now.
Although she has already had a child with her boyfriend and is the mother of a year old Colette Zoe Lamoureaux, she had absolutely no plans of being hitched so early. She had, in fact, confessed this, last year saying that having to look after a child was enough of a commitment for her.
She is far more excited at playing a softer Dana, this upcoming season. She said that it will be a delightful change from having to scream at Jeremy Piven, her co-actor, all the time.
The director of ‘Entourage’, Mark Wahlberg, has big plans in the offing too. He wants to take his show to the big screen in order to satisfy the audience who had complaints about the episodes being too short.
Well, we hope all goes well with the 39 year old star and her impending marriage.
- Constance Zimmer is engaged to Russ Lamoureux - Jun 21, 2010
- Constance Zimmer Engaged To Russ Lamoureux - Jun 21, 2010
- Piven wants Obama to do cameo in 'Entourage' movie - Jul 22, 2011
- Constance Zimmer slims down after labour - Oct 27, 2008
- Jeremy Piven Defends Miley Cyrus - Jan 29, 2011
- Bipasha meets Jeremy Piven in London - Jun 21, 2012
- Zoe Saldana Engaged To Keith Britton - Jul 01, 2010
- Rachel Zoe And Brad Goreski Go Separate Ways - Oct 01, 2010
- Rachel Zoe doesn't want to dress up Snooki - Mar 11, 2011
- David Schwimmer & wife Zoe renew their wedding vows - Sep 08, 2011
- Meester files lawsuit against mother - Jul 24, 2011
- Wahlberg set to adapt TV series 'Entourage' into film - Jan 15, 2012
- Estee Lauder Selects Joan Smalls As Its New Face - Dec 14, 2010
- Rachel Yoder killed by stray bullet fired 1.5 miles away - Dec 21, 2011
- Fashionista Rachel Zoe Affirms That She Is Pregnant Through Twitter - Nov 20, 2010
Tags: audience, colette, constance zimmer, dana, delightful change, entourage, impending marriage, jeremy piven, june 21, mark wahlberg, marriage, men at work, old star, pen men, popularity, ross, steady relationship, twists, upswing, zoe