12 Duggar Kids Infected With Chicken Pox In “19 Kids And Counting”August 22nd, 2010 - 7:06 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 22, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The upcoming episode of “19 Kids And Counting” is all set to air on TLC Network on Tuesday, August 24. However, the preview of the next episode is already leaked online and people are scrambling on web to catch a glimpse of the much controversial Duggar family to know their recent updates. The exclusive video clip of the next episode shows that 12 of their 19 kids are coping up with contagious chicken pox!
Duggar family consists of parents Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar and their 19 children, nine girls and ten boys (including two sets of fraternal twins), who all have names starting with the letter “J”. The video clip shows that father Jim Bob saying that one of her daughter Johanna broke out with chicken pox a couple of weeks ago and presently 11 more members of the family have are also suffering form chicken pox. Michelle Duggar said that the timing of the outbreak was right before the family was going to bring back Josie Brooklyn from the hospital.
The couple welcomed their 19th child last December, but the child came home from hospital on June. The couple gave one of the reasons for this late arrival as the other children were infected with chicken pox. Given Josie Brooklyn’s condition, her immune system would have been severely compromised if she was also infected with chicken pox. Josie Brooklyn was born three months prematurely after it was discovered that her mother was suffering from near fatal pre-eclampsia. However, after spending six months in hospital she was welcomed home in June. The audience is now waiting eagerly to see the chicken pox episode to see how the family handles the whole situation.
- Duggar Family Welcomes Child No.19 - Jun 30, 2010
- Baby Josie Duggar From '19 Kids & Counting' Finally Goes Home! - Jun 30, 2010
- 19th Baby Of Duggar Family Completes Twenty Days Today - Dec 30, 2009
- Josie Duggar came home after spending 3 weeks in a rental home because her 12 siblings had chicken pox - Aug 22, 2010
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar: '19th Duggar baby doing well' - Jan 29, 2010
- Josie Duggar Joining The Cast Of "19 And Counting" - Apr 07, 2010
- Duggar Baby 19 Will Be Introduced In A Special Episode On Sunday - Jan 29, 2010
- Duggar Baby No.19 Spends Christmas With Her Family - Dec 27, 2009
- Duggar Family all set to welcome another baby in 2011 - Nov 11, 2010
- Duggar Family Show Put On Hold - Jan 21, 2010
- Duggar baby no. 19 Josie Brooklyn is under constant surveillance - Dec 22, 2009
- Michelle Duggar is pregnant with her 20th child - Nov 08, 2011
- Josie, Baby No. 19 Of The Duggar Family, Is Finally In Her House With Her Affectionate Family - Jun 30, 2010
- US 'supermom' gives birth to 19th child - Dec 12, 2009
- Duggar Baby No. 19 Josie Brooklyn is a Christmas miracle - Dec 22, 2009
Tags: audience, brooklyn, chicken pox, duggar family, fraternal twins, gina gomez, glimpse, immune system, jim bob and michelle duggar, johanna, late arrival, members of the family, nine girls, outbreak, pre eclampsia, preview of the next episode, recent updates, six months, three months, video clip