Yamaha sales up 48 percentMay 1st, 2009 - 3:21 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 1 (IANS) Two-wheeler manufacturer Yamaha Motors, which last year expanded its portfolio to include premium bikes, has recorded a 48 percent surge in sales last month.
The company sold 15,120 motorcycles in April 2009 as compared to 10,199 sold in the corresponding month last year, it said in a statement Friday.
Yamaha had introduced premium motorcycles FZ-S, FZ-16 and the YZF-R15 in 2008 to supplement its cheaper offerings.
- India Yamaha Motor reports 14 percent sales growth in March - Mar 31, 2012
- TVS Motors, India Yamaha log sales growth in November - Dec 01, 2011
- India Yamaha targets 10 percent market share in 2010 - Apr 30, 2010
- Yamaha India's May sales zoom 59 percent - Jun 01, 2011
- India Yamaha sales up 160 percent in September - Oct 01, 2009
- Yamaha sales up 2 percent in November - Dec 01, 2009
- India Yamaha Motor logs sales growth in July - Aug 01, 2011
- TVS Motor sales up by 24 percent in February - Mar 01, 2011
- Auto makers log growth despite rising prices - May 02, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp expects sales to pick up in festive season - Sep 05, 2012
- India Yamaha Motor to expand capacity in 2012 - Dec 31, 2011
- Auto makers continue to log growth (Lead) - May 02, 2011
- TVS Motors closes March and fiscal with higher sales - Apr 01, 2011
- Smooth ride for two-wheeler makers in February (Roundup) - Mar 01, 2011
- Honda Motorcycle logs growth, TVS Motor slips in February - Mar 01, 2012