Yale seminar to focus on business scope in IndiaApril 2nd, 2009 - 5:01 pm ICT by IANS
New Haven (Connecticut), April 2 (IANS) Ivy League business school Yale School of Management will Friday organise a seminar on emerging business opportunities in India during the current economic crisis.
The seminar will focus on the impact of the global financial crisis on the Indian economy and discuss the opportunities and challenges faced by foreign investors in India.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Deputy Governor Rakesh Mohan and president of the US-India Business Council Ron Somers are among the speakers at the day-long conference.
Yale will also host a conference Friday and Saturday to evaluate the changing patterns of consumer spending in India and China.
- Rakesh Mohan joins Yale faculty - Mar 12, 2010
- Two Indians among 2012 Yale World Fellows - Apr 04, 2012
- Corporate America seeks a bold India budget - Mar 14, 2012
- Yale to enlarge focus on India - Sep 22, 2010
- Two Indians selected as Yale World Fellows - Apr 27, 2011
- Fareed Zakaria quits Yale board - Aug 22, 2012
- Yale chief who advanced linkages with India to quit - Aug 31, 2012
- Corporate America seeks reforms, says budget not game-changing - Mar 17, 2012
- India offers `win-win' opportunity, says US chamber - Feb 16, 2011
- US India trade group seeks investment treaty - Sep 22, 2011
- Congress, BJP spokespersons at Yale leadership programme - Jun 13, 2011
- Shah Rukh Khan charms Yale crowd (With Images) - Apr 13, 2012
- US-India trade group vows to strengthen business ties - Sep 15, 2011
- US investors keen to fund India's digital transformation - Dec 09, 2011
- US-India trade group pushes for BIT - Jun 26, 2012
Tags: bank of india, business council, business opportunities in india, business scope, changing patterns, consumer spending, deputy governor, economic crisis, foreign investors, global financial crisis, india business, indian economy, ivy league, league business, new haven connecticut, rakesh mohan, reserve bank of india, school of management, school yale, yale school of management