Y-Axis rolls out customized travel servicesSeptember 21st, 2012 - 8:47 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Sep 21 (IANS) Y-Axis, a leading overseas careers and immigration consultant, Friday announced launch of X! Travel Club for overseas travellers.
Claiming to be the largest of its kind multi-brand one-stop overseas travel consulting, it offers customized foreign tour deals.
Xavier Augustin, co-founder of X! Travel Club, told reporters that the Hyderabad-based firm plans to expand its operations to other major cities across the country over the next six months.
It also proposes to roll out its services for inbound travellers to India, especially catering the luxury travel needs of the Indian diaspora.
X! Travel Club, with its tagline “you deserve a holiday”, offers “X! tailor-made holidays” which are personalized holiday packages that allow customers to express what they want to experience.
“We will create a holiday package from start to finish. Unlike typical packages, there are no deadlines, no deposits and not many conditions,” Augustin said.
The company’s office in the upmarket Jubilee Hills here is equipped with a library, giant screens and other state-of-the-art infrastructure to showcase what the customers can expect.
“What sets us apart is the expertise we have in travelling abroad and we are using the same in our offerings. What we recommend is what we have experienced it ourselves,” said Augustin who along with his wife, a co-founder of the firm, travelled to 40 countries.
X! Travel Club promises to offer new experiences like Trans-Siberian Railway, yachting, golf, cruise holidays, caravans, around the world and any place “that is not the beaten path” without ignoring the traditional markets.
With an expected 50 million Indians opting to travel abroad by 2020 from the current level of 16 million, X! Travel Club expects substantial customer footprints.
- Gypsy travels: Caravan tourism arrives in India - Aug 07, 2010
- Indian travellers are spoilt for choice - May 26, 2011
- Airlines focus on package holiday trips to drive growth - Jun 27, 2011
- MakeMyTrip scouts for acquisitions in Asia Pacific - Jun 08, 2011
- Maldives or Uzbekistan - where's your exotic honeymoon? - Oct 09, 2011
- Happy to be gay, especially in Thailand! - Jun 12, 2011
- Games tourists - will they come in droves? - Sep 19, 2010
- Holiday packages to Thailand with even Jain food if you desire - Jun 03, 2011
- Custom made in India - holidays for LGBTs - Nov 28, 2011
- Indian curry makes merry at eateries in Phuket - Jun 05, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,