Ziami.com to close shop for two monthsAugust 28th, 2008 - 4:47 pm ICT by David M N James
Boris Kodjoe clothing company is hiding under restructuring hype to put its self in order. Boris who is rated as one of the most beautiful men in the world has said that his company is closing down for two months. The well to do clothing company, Ziami which is listed as a custom clothier which has a custom website www.ziami.com has stopped taking custom clothing manufacturing orders. Besides it has stopped recruitment of all design consultants for the next two months.
There are questions over what is the strength of the company’s financial department over these claims. Ziami however has claimed that it is revamping and restructuring some of its departments. According to company officials, Ziami is customizing its system software. Also Ziami will shut down for the next 2 month to enable the company increase its supply of shirt and suit fabrics.
The company is owned and run by actor Boris Kodjoe and his younger brother. The company is located in Germany and has been a celebrated clothing line. Boris Kodjoe is originally from Austria and is best known for his role in the Showtime drama Soul Food. Kodjoe has been linked to plans to launch a clothing line with his label Boris Kodjoe.
The label will be distributed across the American Diaspora. He has his eyes on Houston, Texas.
- Ziami.com Custom-made clothing online - Aug 28, 2008
- J.J. Abrams' "Undercovers" Premiers On NBC - Sep 23, 2010
- Despite Underperformance, "Undercovers" Leaves A Mark With Its Cast - Sep 23, 2010
- India to revamp economic intelligence agency - Apr 05, 2011
- NBC Cancels Spy Drama Series "Undercovers" - Nov 05, 2010
- Pakistani fashion just a click away - Aug 17, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- 'Kumar Mangalam will take charge of Kesoram when required' - Jul 05, 2011
- KEC International bags new orders worth Rs.1,416 crore - Apr 20, 2012
- 'Animal Kingdom' heading to US TV - Dec 21, 2011
- Latin American firm gains control of Dutch telecom - Jun 29, 2012
- Online retailer Yepmeshopping plans own clothing labels - Jan 21, 2011
- Forever 21 to launch maternity clothes for teens? - Jul 21, 2010
- Timberlake's clothing line heading to target stores - Jul 30, 2010
- 'Chauvinist' label in trousers spark Twitter row - Mar 06, 2012