Women spend 3,276 hours in a lifetime getting ready!August 18th, 2008 - 7:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 18 (ANI): Women spend 3,276 hours of their lives just getting ready to go out, according to a new poll.
The poll by beauty brand Skinbliss found that they preen for an average 11/2 hours before a once-a-week big night out between the ages 18 and 60.
Men, however, devote a mere 1,092 hours in a lifetime to getting ready to look their best for the world.
Theres a lot of waxing, exfoliating, moisturising, straightening, polishing and plucking to do, the Sun quoted a spokeswoman, as saying. (ANI)
- Brit women spend 4yrs on phone, 9 yrs shopping - Aug 12, 2010
- Women spend 13 days to prepare for office Christmas parties! - Dec 02, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston just spends $30 on beauty products - Aug 12, 2010
- Rashtrapati Bhavan's green initiative to get new logo - May 27, 2012
- Britain turning a nation of fibbers - Aug 29, 2012
- Miranda Kerr is a quick dresser - Aug 18, 2010
- Underwood laments ignoring mom's beauty advice - Apr 18, 2012
- Hot-wax mask 'that wipes years off your face' is the latest A-list craze - Nov 20, 2010
- How E. coli triggers urinary infections - Jan 19, 2012
- Men, not women, spend more time getting ready - Feb 10, 2010
- Rashtrapati Bhavan green initiative gets new logo (With image) - May 30, 2012
- Large number of farmers buying fertilisers above MRP: Official auditor - Aug 05, 2011
- It's official: Men lie more than women - May 18, 2010
- Men spend 276 miles lost on the roads: UK study - Aug 20, 2010
- Britons spend a year of their lives in the pub - Aug 04, 2012