Wipro standardizes on Relativity Technologies for enterprise application modernizationNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:04 am ICT by admin
“We plan to expand our investment in Relativity Technologies’ platform not only through the development of professionals and processes built around the technology. We also will employ our R and D resources to generate value-add modernization solutions that leverage the foundation of the Modernization Workbench platform,” Sanji added.
Wipro will modernize and optimize clients’ operations through expertise, processes, and technologies built on Relativity Technologies’ Modernization Workbench(R) software platform.
“We are pleased that Wipro, a company known for its innovation and adherence to high quality client solutions has chosen to standardize on the Modernization Workbench,” said Steve Maysonave, chairman, president, and CEO of Relativity Technologies.
“Relativity Technologies is equally committed to providing the most technically sophisticated, business-focused modernization platform on the market,” he added.
Leading organizations around the globe are finding that many of their underlying IT and business processes do not align with their strategic requirements. This diverts focus from their core competencies.
By modernizing these processes and the related enterprise applications, organizations gain flexibility and efficiency, resulting in a more agile enterprise.
Highlights of the agreement include Integration into Modernization Service Offering: Wipro selected the Modernization Workbench in part because of the platform’s unique ability to accelerate all stages of the modernization lifecycle.
Wipro will deploy the platform to speed business rule and process modelling, SOA analysis, and application re-architecting, among other high-value modernization initiatives. Wipro will showcase and build these solutions into customer proposals.
As part of this agreement, Wipro will validate its modernization experts as Relativity Technologies Certified Professionals. This allows Wipro to demonstrate its excellence in the use of the industry’s leading Enterprise Application Modernization solution.
To address the increasing demand for modernization solutions, Relativity Technologies and Wipro will coordinate go-to-market strategies planning. This coordination will allow clients to benefit from the heightened automation of the Modernization Workbench and the proven skills and processes of Wipro. (ANI)
- Wipro buys Australian analytics firm - May 01, 2012
- Wipro unveils cloud solution for HR processes - Jan 23, 2012
- Sonata Software forms joint venture in Qatar - Dec 21, 2011
- Wipro joins Google's cloud platform - Aug 27, 2012
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Wipro ranked as leader among testing services providers - Sep 22, 2010
- Wipro unveils platform to speed up drug development - Oct 05, 2010
- Microsoft buys Yammer for $1.2 bn - Jun 26, 2012
- New Zealand firm to manage Indian enterprises' data with CMC - Feb 11, 2012
- Aditya Birla Minacs to market Epicor's ERP solutions - Jun 14, 2011
- RComm expands Application Aware Network service - Mar 21, 2012
- NetApp unveils software for agile data infrastructure - Jul 19, 2012
- Wipro partners with Oracle to offer analytics solutions - Sep 03, 2010
- Wipro Infocrossing to set up new data centre in US - Nov 17, 2010
- Wipro files for patent for its e-Enabler SOA framework - Nov 14, 2007
Tags: accelerate, agile enterprise, application modernization, business rule, core competencies, enterprise application, gain flexibility, modernization activities, modernization solutions, process modelling, processes, quality client, r software, relativity technologies, sanji, software platform, sophisticated business, speed business, wipro technologies, workbench